Here you will learn how to teach students the best practices that enable them to protect their privacy
Choose a strong password
- Use a mix of alphabetical and numeric characters.
- Use a mixture of upper- and lowercase;
- remember that the passwords are case sensitive.
- Use symbols
- use spaces if the system allowed
- Use a combination of letters and numbers,
pay attention to the feedback to learn what makes your password stronger(need more time from the hacker of the crack)
Avoid the Phishing
case study teaching technique
Look at these fake links to the most important platforms used by Edutech students to learn how easy it is for hackers to produce an exact copy of the original platform that can easily trick you into stealing your password visit the links and identify where is the wrong
Click the links below