- Chair: Prof. Dr. Raimund Seidel (Informatics)
- Assistant: Dr. Helmut Horacek (Informatics)
- Advisor: Prof. Dr. Jörg Siekmann (Informatics)
- Reviewer: Prof. Dr. Roland Brünken (Educational Science)
- External reviewer: Dr. Bruce M. McLaren (Carnegie Mellon University)
- External reviewer: Dr. Colin Matheson (University of Edinburgh)
Education and ScholarshipsI have defended sucessfully my PhD thesis with title "Menon: Automating a Socrating Teaching Model for Mathematical Proofs". The members of my committee were:
Master of Science: Cognitive Science and Natural Language Processing , University of Edinburgh, Faculty of Informatics, 2001.
Masters thesis: Formalising Hinting in Tutorial Dialogues.
EPSRC (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council) scholarship for the above masters degree.
Duration: 1 October 2000 - 30 September 2001. Award Reference Number: 00401365.
BA Transference: Philosophy and Pedagogy , Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, 1998-2000.
BA Hons: European Philosophy and Literature, Anglia Polytechnic University, Cambridge, 1998.
BA Thesis in the field of Philosophy of Language: Continental Philosophy vs. Analytical Philosophy: The dispute between Derrida and Searl.
Basic Education Certificate: 1st Lycium of Triandria, Thessaloniki.
LanguagesCertificate of Proficiency in English, University of Michigan, 1994
Certificate of Proficiency in English, University of Cambridge, 1993
Diploma Basico en Espanol, 1994 (Very rusty now...)
Standard communication, reading and writing skills in German